Project Manager – part-time (20 hours per week)
We are currently seeking an ambitious Project Manager to join our award-winning team as a part-time member, but we will consider the role on a freelance basis also. You will be working alongside our UX web and creative design team to run the production schedule, oversee web and marketing projects, liaise with clients and keep the team and projects on track.
Working from our Plymouth office you will be working on projects for regional and national clients. Our clients include NHS, Ministry of Defence, Discovery Homes, Exeter City Council, Benjamin Britten and other brands we are not allowed to talk about due to NDA’s!
We are looking for someone who is…
- organised and has attention for detail
- can work under pressure and to deadlines
- who is personable and can comfortably liaise with clients and the team
- who is not afraid of keeping projects on track and can problem solve
- good at administration and multi-tasking
- familiar with marketing including mailings and social media
- comfortable working within a small team and happy to be flexible with hours
- familiar with WordPress for managing website content (desirable but not essential)
You will be joining…
Made with Maturity are a growing agency with exciting plans for the future. We have always kept a lean in-house team with a great network of freelancers, contractors and partner companies. The business is growing to a point where we need to increase the in-house team and bring a talented project manager into the team.
You can expect…
- to help craft the role and bring your own ideas to shape our systems and offering.
- to take your next step in your career and work in a team that gives you a voice and can give you the freedom to put your own mark in an ambitious growing agency.
- to work on some exciting national and regional brands
- lots of hard work, but lots of job satisfaction in seeing projects delivered and clients happy
- to eat lots of cookies and cream teas!
£20,000 to £24,000 pro-rata, 20 hours a week (depending on experience)
To apply (or ask any questions) send your CV by 5pm Friday 7th August 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org